" F l e u r "

change is the new constant

shannypoo


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

nuffnang





and so it begins.}
Sunday 18 August 2013 | 20:47 | 0Comment

Alright... where should I start? Oh! I have gotten back my results for last semester and it was pretty much a big FAT middle finger pointing to my face. A little background information... I am currently working and doing a part-time business degree with University of London in SIM. In my opinion, UOL is a bitch for having killer modules such as Econs, Macro, CF and so on. So obviously I failed Econs in year one (absolutely zero understanding in the concept) and had to retake the paper. As I was working and had no extra time for more lessons therefore picked the self-study option. Luckily I came across this website www.quickienomics.com which provided step-by-step videos of diagram drawings and clear explanations on how and why the lines move plus the reasons behind it. I swear that this is where you need to go to if you you want to pass this module. Apparently they offer workshops for the weaker students but I didn't go for it.


Why Marketing Why?!?! Was quite disappointed that I didn't clear everything and to rub salt on my wound... I really enjoyed studying the concepts of marketing and even considered about going into this particular field for my next job. Irony, irony. Oh well... I guess 5 THEORY mods for me this coming semester.

Onto something else... I did my VIRGIN PEDICURE! I told my friend that it was a very tiring experience having to sit there for 3 and a half hours then he looked at me incredulously and claims that the manicurist should be the one saying that. LOL. Really can't comprehend how in the world can those Tai-tais sit and do nothing for close to one-eighth of the day. Anyhoo... here's the results of me being patient.

Damage of $72 @ J.C Skincare

The lady in the picture is a Vietnamese and she is super good at what she is doing. On top of that she is service-oriented and will ask for your opinions from time-to-time. But the only downside is the communication barrier as she can barely speak basic Chinese for that matter. I would recommend her if you live near Yishun area and want a reasonably priced gelish pedicure. However please be aware of this annoying loud cheena woman tending the shop as this bitch can really hard sell. She will pester you to add another few dollars for this and that. Glad that I am extremely gifted at rejecting these kind of people. HEHE.

Realized that I hardly does this type of extravagant beauty treatments... guess I am still trying to recover from the disheartening results through retail therapy. :(

Labels: , , ,