" F l e u r "

change is the new constant

shannypoo


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

nuffnang





on cloud9}
Tuesday 3 September 2013 | 01:44 | 0Comment

40 Hands.
Baan Tong Thai.
Big Mama.
Caffe Pralet.
Drips Bakery Cafe.
Plain Vanilla Bakery.
PS Cafe Petit.
Social Haus.
Tiong Bahru Bakery.

And now another addition to the hip and chic neighborhood is... ...

Nimble Knead is founded on the belief that a trip to the spa isn't just about working out the knots in your body, but being inspired as well

Upon stepping into the establishment I could feel that much effort was spent on creating the ambiance for their patrons. Rooms were designed to look like shipping containers. Even the spa menu sounds like a vacation. The whole concept was to make you feel as though you are on a holiday somewhere far far away. I tried Destination Bali at first trial price of $56 for an hour which is quite a reasonable when compared with the market. They do offer combo packages like back+foot or back+scrub however they were a little above my budget.

Part of their spa menu

After changing, my therapist proceed to clean my feet and gave them a nice good ol' clean scrub. Then ordered me to lie on the bed and let her fingers work its magic. The pressure was good and she managed to hit some of the right spots. As usual I always struggle whether to tip or not to whenever I am doing massages in Singapore. I don't have to think twice in Bangkok as they provide really cheap and good service but here if they charge me cheaper I would definitely tip for sure.

Once the 60 minutes was over, my therapist brought to this backyard garden concept place where I was served ginger tea. Overall the experience was not too bad and sure glad that I am not a victim of hard selling as there wasn't any in the first place. The only downside was that the rooms were not soundproof enough and I could hear footsteps and conversations going on. Not exactly the perfect vacation that I would have wanted it to be.

Nimble/Knead
66 Eng Watt Street #01-28, Singapore 160066
Opening Hours:
Daily 11am – 9pm

Labels: , ,