" F l e u r "

change is the new constant

shannypoo


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

nuffnang





baking mama}
Tuesday 22 October 2013 | 00:23 | 0Comment

Maths is killing me. Complex numbers x Trigonometry and what not shit that I couldn't give 2 flying f's about. Therefore I am now on a mission to find back my inner peace before all hell breaks loose. Wanted to go for yoga so badly but just couldn't be disciplined enough to. I think the last time when I really worked out was at least a year ago. Oh well!

I signed up for baking classes last week as an initiative to do something new. The class size was about 10-25 pax but only about 8 people turned up. We made pineapple tarts, how festive! Here are some pictures and hopefully they make you drool.


Not only was it a hands-on class, I was taught by an experienced teacher as well. Score! She was patient with the students and really wanted us to learn. Even though I made some mistakes being my first time, I was told not to worry and try again.

Seriously doubt if anyone can find such a good place to learn baking at a reasonable price of SGD $28 in Singapore. Most of them charge exorbitantly and you can expect to pay at least SGD $100 tops. Ran a Google search online and found 2 other baking schools around my vicinity.


Sugar Inc at Tiong Bahru charges twice the amount for a class on fruit tarts which is crazy. But seems to be pretty popular as only 3 seats left when I last checked their website. Anyhoo I will be going for the macarons class at Chef's Secrets this coming Friday! *YUMMY SALTED CARAMEL MACARONS HERE I COME*

look at those colors! wheeeeeeeeee~

Labels: , , , ,