" F l e u r "

change is the new constant

shannypoo


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

nuffnang





McDonald's Kampung Burger Party}
Thursday 28 November 2013 | 23:46 | 0Comment

SPONSORED REVIEW

Who here loves the golden arches? ME! ME! ME! I can still vividly remember during my childhood days how I would look forward to the weekends as that's when my parents would bring my siblings and I to mcd for breakfast. But we usually share the meals which meant insufficient happy meal toys and a fight ensures. As I grew older mcd became the perfect hangout spot for those late night suppers and endless conversations coupled with infectious laughs. So many memories as well as french fries were shared. Ha! Therefore you can imagine how delighted I was to join the one and only McDonald's Kampung Burger Party held at AMK mcd park.

part of the invitation!
As you could have guessed it already... our theme of the night was oppa kampung style! It was kinda a blast from the past to see some of the toys which we used to play.

how nostalgic!
The parachute guy thing, five stones, paper ball and airplane... seriously where do they get these stuff? Kudos to them for the effort ya. Ha! I bet the kids nowadays won't even know what all these are with their fancy iPhone, iPad and what not. Anyhoo, we were served Tropical Mango McFizz which is not only refreshing but also a real thirst-quencher.

not sure if he has any intentions on my drink?
Anyone recognize the adorable plushie above? It's Mr Hamburglar! Apparently he is a close friend of Ronald McDonald and has always attempted but failed to hoard all the delicious hamburgers in McDonald Land for himself. Aww... who can blame him for doing that? The good news is you have the chance to collect all these adorable plushies! 

officer big mac, you shall be mine soon *evil grins*
om.nom.nom.nom.
Seriously, this is my first time having McDonald's served to me on a plate. How fancy! The Kampung Burger is made up of two breakfast muffins followed by a slice of pineapple ring topped off with tangy salsa sauce, crunchy iceberg lettuce and one single crispy chicken patty. I find the burger refreshing, it could be the pineapple, or the sauce, or the breakfast muffins instead of the usual sesame buns. But whatever it was, this combination certainly works for me! Their new drumlets reminded us of Pizza Hut's but not as dry and more succulent in comparison.

\

Shall end it off with a group photo! :)

Labels: , , ,